Urging bureaucratic reform in Jakarta
Faisal Djabbar and Didik Mulyanto
PREMIUM The Jakarta Post on Aug. 21 quoted Jakarta Governor Fauzi Bowo as saying that his administration and businesspeople needed to change their approach in order to make Jakarta a service-oriented city. For his part, the governor pledged to make the administration more accountable and transparent. What the governor has promised deserves our support. However, the most important thing is that this ...
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Maria lashes US Virgin Islands as Puerto Rico prepares for impact
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- Brie Larson makes set appearance for ‘Avengers’ movie
- ‘Marlina the Murderer in Four Acts’ to be screened in 18 countries
- Sleepy driver crashes sports car into Transjakarta lane separator