Schools must serve as conduits for greater things: Anies
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Universal access to education remains far from reality in Indonesia, as educational institutes grow ever further out of the reach of the poor. What should the government and the institutes do to address the problem? The Jakarta Post's Arghea Desafti Hapsari asked Anies Baswedan, rector of Paramadina University, his views on the challenges the national education system faces in contributing to the ...
- Jokowi orders police to gun down foreign drug traffickers
- Justin Bieber's Indonesia concert rumors heat up following media reports
- Bumi subsidiary to gain big from NFC deal: Analyst
- Indonesia condemns Israeli crackdown on holy mosque
- Pertamina pledges firm actions against ‘recalcitrant’ LPG distributors
- Private investors called on to help supply electricity to villages
- Dali's trademark moustache intact at '10 past 10'
- Waste bank gives Cengkareng residents extra income
- High-tech mystery: Is a Facebook phone in the works?
- Cruise company to offer trips to Makassar, Semarang