Schools must serve as conduits for greater things: Anies
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Universal access to education remains far from reality in Indonesia, as educational institutes grow ever further out of the reach of the poor. What should the government and the institutes do to address the problem? The Jakarta Post's Arghea Desafti Hapsari asked Anies Baswedan, rector of Paramadina University, his views on the challenges the national education system faces in contributing to the ...
- Australian arrested for alleged street assault
- Three foreign tourists rescued after failed fishing trip in Aceh
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- At midnight, Riyadh erupts in cheers for a woman in a car
- How to get discounted airline tickets outside of travel fairs
- Flights, sea voyages safe despite Anak Krakatau eruption: Official
- Mexico caught up in victorious jumble of joy
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- 10 best cities to study abroad
- Easy win for Ganjar in Central Java?