Schools must serve as conduits for greater things: Anies
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Universal access to education remains far from reality in Indonesia, as educational institutes grow ever further out of the reach of the poor. What should the government and the institutes do to address the problem? The Jakarta Post's Arghea Desafti Hapsari asked Anies Baswedan, rector of Paramadina University, his views on the challenges the national education system faces in contributing to the ...
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Aceh
- Indonesia seeks to lure Chinese tourists to destinations outside Bali
- BREAKING: Government sacks Pertamina chief
- Malindo Air flight suffers runway excursion in Kathmandu
- Two Palestinians killed by Israeli fire as Gaza protests dwindle
- Rupiah weakens to almost Rp 13,900 against US dollar
- Insight: Fair trade for palm oil, please!
- Prabowo's presidential bid hangs in the balance
- Google is Indonesia's powerful weapon in war on illegal fishing
- Suzuki introduces second-generation Ertiga