Jane Lee: Paint beyond painting
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Jane Lee’s huge painting Raw Canvas at the City Hall as part of the 2008 Singapore Biennale caught many people’s attention at the time, but it is her current solo exhibition at Osage Singapore that reveals this artist’s remarkable innovation, using paint as a medium to create works beyond painting.When I visited Osage gallery at its exhibition space in the Old School Singapore, just a few ho...
- Anies launches first housing project with zero down payment
- Jakarta designates lane for motorcycles
- Myanmar makes record drug bust with 30 million meth pills
- 'Millennial bravery' and taking the fight against corruption online
- Chance to push for IMF quota reform?
- Commentary: 'Minor reshuffle' and Jokowi's own political survival
- Health certificate to be compulsory for couples getting married
- Bali welcomes more South Korean tourists in 2017
- BMW ranks first, Subaru rated worst in electric vehicle survey
- ‘Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition’ slated for March