A tale of two countries: US and Indonesia
Road to Copenhagen
Wahjudi Wardojo and Duncan Marsh
PREMIUM Global leaders’ attention to climate change reached an all-time high this past month. Heads of state addressed climate change at the United Nations in New York City, the top 20 economies discussed climate change financing at the G20 meetings in Pittsburgh, and negotiators recently met in Bangkok to advance the international climate talks. Within this setting, two of the world’s largest countri...
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Man dies of exhaustion on South Jakarta road
- Child beggar coordinators arrested in Depok
- Rp 1 trillion invested through Bareksa digital investment portal
- Big secrets, bumper box-office for 'Avengers: Infinity War'
- Don't panic, minister says as rupiah weakens
- Government, marketplaces team up to encourage SMEs to go online