Sitor Situmorang: Always a wanderer
Anissa S. Febrina
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM JP/J. AdigunaYears have passed, thoughts matured, places left and revisited. Eighty-five times has poet Sitor Situmorang celebrated his birthday and his works, but one thing has remained the same: Always a traveler, always a wanderer.So he has been, literally and spiritually.“When your brain stops wandering and your mind stops working, you stop living,” the renowned writer said on the sideline...
- Riau tourism ambassadors to be crowned at Bujang Dara Riau 2017 pageant
- Consider peacekeeping operations in Myanmar
- Eliminating illegal parking at GBK needs PPKGBK approval
- Ancol to go cashless
- Angelina Jolie's Cambodian genocide film deserves to be watched
- Sriwijaya's trick of the trade in maintaining maritime sovereignty
- Timor-Leste, Australia and Asia's contested maritime order
- Central bank sets ceiling fee via newly issued e-money card regulation
- Muhammadiyah sends aid team for Rohingya
- KPK to reveal details Friday on 'latest BPK auditor arrest'