Sitor Situmorang: Always a wanderer
Anissa S. Febrina
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM JP/J. AdigunaYears have passed, thoughts matured, places left and revisited. Eighty-five times has poet Sitor Situmorang celebrated his birthday and his works, but one thing has remained the same: Always a traveler, always a wanderer.So he has been, literally and spiritually.“When your brain stops wandering and your mind stops working, you stop living,” the renowned writer said on the sideline...
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event
- Man dies of exhaustion on South Jakarta road
- Don't panic, minister says as rupiah weakens
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Big secrets, bumper box-office for 'Avengers: Infinity War'
- Child beggar coordinators arrested in Depok
- Setya Novanto e-ID graft case timeline
- Maria Simorangkir crowned Indonesian Idol 2018