Huge Umbulan water spring project set for public bidding
THE JAKARTA POST
PREMIUM The East Java administration will open a tender for the huge Umbulan water spring exploration project in Winongan district, Pasuruan regency, at the end of this year or the beginning of 2010. The East Java administration's assistant for the economy and development, Chaerul Djaelani, said the tender documents were currently undergoing a verification process by the Public Works Ministry and th...
- Environment minister responds to President’s criticism
- Essay: Losing my religion
- Don’t make us get nothing: Speaker on Jakarta councilors’ allowance increase
- 1.2 million drug abusers live in Jakarta
- House lawmaker supports rupiah redenomination
- Don’t scare investors away, Jokowi tells ministers
- North Korean celebrity's homecoming: Happy to be home or was she kidnapped?
- Ministry seizes Jakarta’s party bus
- Bikers banned from new Semanggi Interchange because of selfie fears
- Nine expelled bullies to undergo rehabilitation