Bara Pattiradjawane: Making people happy with cooking
THE JAKARTA POST
PREMIUM About 32 years ago, young Bara Pattiradjawane was busy cooking in his mother's kitchen in Holland. He put together some ingredients including pepper and ketchup to make stir-fried lamb for dinner. Unfortunately, the cooking did not turn out the way it should have. It burned because he put the ketchup in at the wrong time. Courtesy of Bara PattiradjawaneBara, who was just 13 at the time,...
- UPDATED: Jakarta-born Rich Chigga tells Rolling Stone why he moved to LA
- Four Indonesian destinations named best dive sites in Asia by CNN
- House’s Instagram tirade against KPK goes viral
- Election bill passed, presidential threshold intact
- Orangutan conservation: Government agencies no 'cleaning service'
- Global drug rings target Indonesia after shifting from Philippines: BNN
- Italian citizen busted for possessing 'ajapa japa' tobacco
- Medieval Europe’s ‘divine obsession’ with Indonesian spices
- Halal certification shouldn’t burden industry: F&B producers
- Lawmakers turn up in droves for election bill showdown