Bara Pattiradjawane: Making people happy with cooking
THE JAKARTA POST
PREMIUM About 32 years ago, young Bara Pattiradjawane was busy cooking in his mother's kitchen in Holland. He put together some ingredients including pepper and ketchup to make stir-fried lamb for dinner. Unfortunately, the cooking did not turn out the way it should have. It burned because he put the ketchup in at the wrong time. Courtesy of Bara PattiradjawaneBara, who was just 13 at the time,...
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- Maria lashes US Virgin Islands as Puerto Rico prepares for impact
- Brie Larson makes set appearance for ‘Avengers’ movie
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- Melania ads removed following Trump lawyer's complaint
- Making it work for persons with disabilities