`Ruma Maida' portrays the country's history
THE JAKARTA POST
PREMIUM A scene from Ruma Maida (Courtesy of Lamp Pictures and Karunia Pictures)Every building has its own history, whether it is a 100 or just 10 years old. Even the most humble building has a story to tell. And who knows who will find a rundown house holding important stories about Indonesia's long history? Maida Lilian Manurung (Atiqah Hasiholan) is one such person, a modest and tomboyish univers...
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- Startup investment grows 60 times in five years: Research
- New 'ghost' orchid species discovered on Java
- Soeharto was a great role model: TNI chief
- Melania ads removed following Trump lawyer's complaint