`Ruma Maida' portrays the country's history
THE JAKARTA POST
PREMIUM A scene from Ruma Maida (Courtesy of Lamp Pictures and Karunia Pictures)Every building has its own history, whether it is a 100 or just 10 years old. Even the most humble building has a story to tell. And who knows who will find a rundown house holding important stories about Indonesia's long history? Maida Lilian Manurung (Atiqah Hasiholan) is one such person, a modest and tomboyish univers...
- Australian arrested for alleged street assault
- Three foreign tourists rescued after failed fishing trip in Aceh
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- At midnight, Riyadh erupts in cheers for a woman in a car
- How to get discounted airline tickets outside of travel fairs
- Flights, sea voyages safe despite Anak Krakatau eruption: Official
- Mexico caught up in victorious jumble of joy
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- 10 best cities to study abroad
- Easy win for Ganjar in Central Java?