`Ruma Maida' portrays the country's history
THE JAKARTA POST
PREMIUM A scene from Ruma Maida (Courtesy of Lamp Pictures and Karunia Pictures)Every building has its own history, whether it is a 100 or just 10 years old. Even the most humble building has a story to tell. And who knows who will find a rundown house holding important stories about Indonesia's long history? Maida Lilian Manurung (Atiqah Hasiholan) is one such person, a modest and tomboyish univers...
- China challenged Australian warships in South China Sea-Australian media
- Jokowi to complete 38 strategic projects before term ends
- 'Islamization' of women's movement in Indonesia
- Jakarta MRT to have women operators, maintenance officers
- Will Facebook Indonesia face criminal charges for data breach?
- Trash inundates space underneath toll road in North Jakarta
- Government raises demands to Facebook Indonesia
- Britain to ban sale of plastic straws in bid to fight waste
- How healthy is too healthy? EU warns about green tea supplements
- Banjarnegara earthquake displaces more than 2,000