General falls off high wire; Susno drags police into abyss
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Once a beacon of integrity in the graft-ridden police force, the actions and involvement of Comr. Gen. Susno Duadji in the controversial case is now lowering further the public reputation of the police force. Born in Pagar Alam, South Sumatra, on July 1, 1954, Susno became a media darling for his efforts to root out ingrained graft during his stint as West Java police chief between January an...
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Maria lashes US Virgin Islands as Puerto Rico prepares for impact
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- Brie Larson makes set appearance for ‘Avengers’ movie
- ‘Marlina the Murderer in Four Acts’ to be screened in 18 countries
- Sleepy driver crashes sports car into Transjakarta lane separator