General falls off high wire; Susno drags police into abyss
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Once a beacon of integrity in the graft-ridden police force, the actions and involvement of Comr. Gen. Susno Duadji in the controversial case is now lowering further the public reputation of the police force. Born in Pagar Alam, South Sumatra, on July 1, 1954, Susno became a media darling for his efforts to root out ingrained graft during his stint as West Java police chief between January an...
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event
- Man dies of exhaustion on South Jakarta road
- Don't panic, minister says as rupiah weakens
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Big secrets, bumper box-office for 'Avengers: Infinity War'
- Child beggar coordinators arrested in Depok
- Setya Novanto e-ID graft case timeline
- Maria Simorangkir crowned Indonesian Idol 2018