Issues: `Notes for women's empowerment'
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM President SBY just installed a new Cabinet, receiving mixed comments on some choices who are professionally "peculiar" to be in their position. People are mostly concerned by those who have so-called strategic ministerial positions such as those that manage the country's macro economic sector and those for the political arena. Less discussions, except from the women's movements, raised with regard...
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- Startup investment grows 60 times in five years: Research
- New 'ghost' orchid species discovered on Java
- Soeharto was a great role model: TNI chief
- Melania ads removed following Trump lawyer's complaint