Issues: `Notes for women's empowerment'
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM President SBY just installed a new Cabinet, receiving mixed comments on some choices who are professionally "peculiar" to be in their position. People are mostly concerned by those who have so-called strategic ministerial positions such as those that manage the country's macro economic sector and those for the political arena. Less discussions, except from the women's movements, raised with regard...
- Dutch national arrested over alleged hashish possession
- Celebrities lash out at Trump’s decision to ban transgenders from military service
- Transjakarta driver steals bus: Police
- Why RCEP is more dangerous than Bilateral Investment Treaties
- Ahok donates Rp 200 million for dancing fountain renovation
- Redenomination not in near future: Jokowi
- Finish your antibiotics course? Maybe not, experts say
- Cut! Regulators at odds with censors
- Papuan student jailed for resisting arrest in Yogyakarta
- City to repair sidewalks with leftover budget from Semanggi project