Issues: `Notes for women's empowerment'
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM President SBY just installed a new Cabinet, receiving mixed comments on some choices who are professionally "peculiar" to be in their position. People are mostly concerned by those who have so-called strategic ministerial positions such as those that manage the country's macro economic sector and those for the political arena. Less discussions, except from the women's movements, raised with regard...
- SBY instructs Roy Suryo to shun media
- Saudi drafts drone regulation after security alarm
- Afghan migrants go on rampage at Balikpapan detention center
- Bridge collapses in Tegal, Central Java
- Say no to plastic straws, urges antiplastic campaign
- Introducing Indonesian coffee through ‘Ngopi Sore’ in Washington DC
- Avicii death a coming-of-age in electronic music boom
- Jagorawi toll traffic under control thanks to odd-even policy: Jasa Marga
- Sumatran tiger captured after 100 days of hunting
- Lafleur '82 magnums fetch more than $12,000 each at Sotheby's