Enjoying internationally popular Japanese food
PREMIUM Early one rainy evening, a group of yuppies were happily chatting while enjoying their dinner at a street hawker stall specializing in Japanese food in Cikini, Central Jakarta. They are frequent customers to Sopo Ngiro, a street hawker stall that operates as a Warjep or Warung Jepang (Japanese food kiosk) as it offers food at very moderate prices. The same situation can be found in Ubud...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Indonesia's growing thirst for coffee drains premium bean supplies
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Pro IS cleric gets death for inspiring terror attacks in Indonesia
- India offers free e-visa for Indonesians
- Britain's Prince William on historic trip to Israel and West Bank
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...