Swiss minaret ban reflects `need for more dialogue': FM
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Indonesian Foreign Minister Marty Natalegawa decried Tuesday the Swiss voters' decision in a referendum to ban the construction of new mosque towers in the country, calling it "discriminatory" and "a violation against rights to freedom of worship". "We are deeply disappointed by the Swiss decision, which is contradictory to its image as an inclusive and tolerant nation," Marty said at his off...
- Jokowi orders police to gun down foreign drug traffickers
- Justin Bieber's Indonesia concert rumors heat up following media reports
- Bumi subsidiary to gain big from NFC deal: Analyst
- Indonesia condemns Israeli crackdown on holy mosque
- Pertamina pledges firm actions against ‘recalcitrant’ LPG distributors
- High-tech mystery: Is a Facebook phone in the works?
- Private investors called on to help supply electricity to villages
- Cruise company to offer trips to Makassar, Semarang
- Dali's trademark moustache intact at '10 past 10'
- Waste bank gives Cengkareng residents extra income