Swiss minaret ban reflects `need for more dialogue': FM
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Indonesian Foreign Minister Marty Natalegawa decried Tuesday the Swiss voters' decision in a referendum to ban the construction of new mosque towers in the country, calling it "discriminatory" and "a violation against rights to freedom of worship". "We are deeply disappointed by the Swiss decision, which is contradictory to its image as an inclusive and tolerant nation," Marty said at his off...
- Metro TV fires reporter connected to Setya
- Japan proposes to build new tracks for Jakarta-Surabaya railway: Minister
- Tourism Ministry to focus on developing four New Balis next year
- End nears for Mugabe as ruling party turns against him
- Online exhibit shows hidden depths of Picasso's 'Guernica'
- Macron's popularity recovers as French see him keeping promises
- UK aims for driverless cars by 2021
- Boxer knocks out rival in 11 seconds
- Public Works and Public Housing Ministry to develop four Priority Destinations
- Commentary: Stop making jokes about Setya. It's not funny anymore.