Suspect caught selling red kangaroos
PREMIUM SURABAYA: East Java's Police arrested a man in the Madura Strait on Friday for alleged involvement in the trade of red kangaroos (Macropus rufus). An official from the East Java Police, Comr. Widarmanto, said the suspect, Mulyadi, was a crew member of the KM Mitra Nusantara. During his arrest, 10 red kangaroos from Papua were seized. Red kangaroos are a protected species in Indonesia. ...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- We deserve more choices
- Number missing in Indonesia ferry disaster jumps again to 192: official
- Handgun found in bin at Soekarno-Hatta airport
- US centers force migrant children to take drugs -lawsuit
- Wiji Thukul's daughter heals tragedy with poetry
- Traveler forgets father at rest stop upon return from Lebaran holiday