Suspect caught selling red kangaroos
PREMIUM SURABAYA: East Java's Police arrested a man in the Madura Strait on Friday for alleged involvement in the trade of red kangaroos (Macropus rufus). An official from the East Java Police, Comr. Widarmanto, said the suspect, Mulyadi, was a crew member of the KM Mitra Nusantara. During his arrest, 10 red kangaroos from Papua were seized. Red kangaroos are a protected species in Indonesia. ...
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- Startup investment grows 60 times in five years: Research
- New 'ghost' orchid species discovered on Java
- Soeharto was a great role model: TNI chief
- Melania ads removed following Trump lawyer's complaint