The myth of gift-giving
PREMIUM Cultures across the world have their own stories in terms of what to give. Have you heard that in Chinese culture, you shouldn't buy your loved ones shoes? Or handkerchiefs and perfumes aren't the perfect gifts? Yes. A pair of shoes, for example, symbolizes a journey. So, giving pair of shoes to your loved ones means you want them to walk away from your life. A handkerchief, on the other...
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- Maria lashes US Virgin Islands as Puerto Rico prepares for impact
- Brie Larson makes set appearance for ‘Avengers’ movie
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- Melania ads removed following Trump lawyer's complaint
- Making it work for persons with disabilities