Kemang Festival hits the streets
THE JAKARTA POST
PREMIUM The fifth Kemang Festival kicked off Saturday with more than 1,000 visitors swarming Jl. Kemang Raya in South Jakarta. The two-day festival runs from 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. and features more than 300 booths displaying clothes, antiques, accessories, food and beverages. Also on offer are musical performances, drum bands, street magic and firework shows. Andina Sabri, the event coordinator, sai...
- Riau tourism ambassadors to be crowned at Bujang Dara Riau 2017 pageant
- Consider peacekeeping operations in Myanmar
- Eliminating illegal parking at GBK needs PPKGBK approval
- Ancol to go cashless
- Angelina Jolie's Cambodian genocide film deserves to be watched
- Sriwijaya's trick of the trade in maintaining maritime sovereignty
- Timor-Leste, Australia and Asia's contested maritime order
- Central bank sets ceiling fee via newly issued e-money card regulation
- Muhammadiyah sends aid team for Rohingya
- KPK to reveal details Friday on 'latest BPK auditor arrest'