Kemang Festival hits the streets
THE JAKARTA POST
PREMIUM The fifth Kemang Festival kicked off Saturday with more than 1,000 visitors swarming Jl. Kemang Raya in South Jakarta. The two-day festival runs from 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. and features more than 300 booths displaying clothes, antiques, accessories, food and beverages. Also on offer are musical performances, drum bands, street magic and firework shows. Andina Sabri, the event coordinator, sai...
- Jokowi orders police to gun down foreign drug traffickers
- Bumi subsidiary to gain big from NFC deal: Analyst
- Justin Bieber's Indonesia concert rumors heat up following media reports
- Indonesia condemns Israeli crackdown on holy mosque
- Pertamina pledges firm actions against ‘recalcitrant’ LPG distributors
- Private investors called on to help supply electricity to villages
- High-tech mystery: Is a Facebook phone in the works?
- Dali's trademark moustache intact at '10 past 10'
- Waste bank gives Cengkareng residents extra income
- Cruise company to offer trips to Makassar, Semarang