The ones who made a difference
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The span of 10 years is a long time to identify and neatly encapsulate all the people who made their mark on the decade. Many once famous figures are now relegated to "where are they now?" trivial pursuit categories, requiring a Wikipedia search to jog the memory. The ones who matter are those whose legacy will be remembered as making a difference in shaping the decade. The following are the picks...
- Liam Gallagher postpones Jakarta concert date
- Redenomination not in near future: Jokowi
- Ahok donates Rp 200 million for dancing fountain renovation
- Why RCEP is more dangerous than Bilateral Investment Treaties
- SBY welcomes Prabowo to meeting with 'nasi goreng'
- Cut! Regulators at odds with censors
- Dutch national arrested over alleged hashish possession
- New Zealander runs half-naked around Bogor
- Bali sees increase in number of European tourists
- House approves financial disclosure law