The ones who made a difference
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The span of 10 years is a long time to identify and neatly encapsulate all the people who made their mark on the decade. Many once famous figures are now relegated to "where are they now?" trivial pursuit categories, requiring a Wikipedia search to jog the memory. The ones who matter are those whose legacy will be remembered as making a difference in shaping the decade. The following are the picks...
- Farmers use organic farming to reduce dependence on imported pesticides, fertilizers
- Indonesia to regulate domestic coal price to curb electricity costs
- Agnez Mo’s ‘Vogue US’ magazine is out
- Porsche Centre Jakarta: The best place to take care of your luxury cars
- Government halts all elevated projects
- Organic farmers use natural seedling 'pots for higher yields
- Jakarta to receive two MRT trains in March
- Indonesia to hand over 2m ha of forest land to locals: Minister
- Could the Swedish trend of ‘plogging’ help you get fit in 2018?
- Depok on alert after latest diphtheria casualty