Govt urged to consider Batam-Singapore bridge
PREMIUM BATAM: A legislator has urged the Indonesian government to consider constructing a bridge connecting Batam to Singapore as part of efforts to boost economic development in Batam. Harry Azhar Azis, from the Golkar Party, said Monday the Indonesian government should talk to its Singaporean counterpart about such a plan. "The bridge would give our producers better access to the Asian contin...
- Jokowi orders police to gun down foreign drug traffickers
- Justin Bieber's Indonesia concert rumors heat up following media reports
- Bumi subsidiary to gain big from NFC deal: Analyst
- Indonesia condemns Israeli crackdown on holy mosque
- High-tech mystery: Is a Facebook phone in the works?
- Pertamina pledges firm actions against ‘recalcitrant’ LPG distributors
- Private investors called on to help supply electricity to villages
- Cruise company to offer trips to Makassar, Semarang
- Dali's trademark moustache intact at '10 past 10'
- Waste bank gives Cengkareng residents extra income