Supernatural meteorite jewels
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Under scrutiny: A collector of satam stone view patterns of the black meteorite with the help of a magnifying glass.Apart from being one of the world’s chief tin-producing centers, the island of Bangka Belitung, located off the eastern coast of Sumatra, has also cemented a reputation overseas for its satam gemstone handicrafts, signature jewelry not found elsewhere.The word satam comes from the ...
- Australia hopes Indonesia will join TPP-11
- Baby Donald Trump causes a stir in Afghanistan
- Turnbull lauds Jokowi's leadership, calls him 'role model'
- Xi gets second term with powerful ally as VP
- LIPI researcher looks to curcumin, gold to treat cancer
- Immigration officers detain overstaying foreigners, fraudsters
- Russia expels 23 British diplomats in spy poisoning row
- Suharto's youngest son in new push to get into Indonesian politics
- Three must-see North Maluku festivals
- Rohingya returnees won't be kept in camps 'forever': Myanmar official