National healthcare program gives priority to marginal groups
Ridwan Max Sijabat
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The government looks set to implement its 2004 National Social Security System (SJSN) Law, which will provide social security to all people including workers, civil servants and servicemen. Workers in the formal sector, civil servants and servicemen already enjoy social security programs with their own insurance companies, including state-owned PT Jamsostek, PT Askes and PT Asabri. Hotbonar Sinaga...
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- Police probe Jakarta officials on fatal Monas incident
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- Australian archbishop guilty of concealing child sex abuse
- How new antiterrorism law will change Indonesia's war on terror