BPMigas rejects development plan for Sengkang LNG project
The Jakarta Post
Upstream oil and gas regulator BPMigas has rejected a plan of development (POD) for a liquefied natural gas (LNG) project proposed by Energy Equity Epic Sengkang, a subsidiary of Australia-based Energy World Corporation (EWC), on the grounds that the proposal is incomplete.“The POD is not backed up with valid data. How can we approve the POD if we don’t even know
the reserve data?” BPMig...
- Minister Sri Mulyani warns Freeport not to stop production
- Jokowi warns against 'excessive democracy'
- North Korean university seeks English teacher
- Tjahjo Kumolo remains firm on decision not to suspend Ahok
- French President, FM to visit Indonesia
- Saudi Arabia sees killed Densus 88 members as martyrs: Pramono
- Foreign researchers ‘steal’ Indonesia's genetic resources
- Government signs guarantee agreement for Rp 37.2t toll road projects
- Ahok, Djarot told to take leave again for runoff campaign
- Runoff campaign period set to start in early March