Anang endorses Krisdayanti-Raul Lemos
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM JP/Arief SuhardimanJAKARTA: It would seem that singer and songwriter Anang Hermansyah has given his nod of approval to the relationship between his ex-wife, pop diva Krisdayanti, and Timor Leste businessman Raul Lemos. "My children and I support Yanti. *She* can introduce him *Raul* to the public. I wish I could be formally introduced to him," Anang said as quoted by detik.com during a music...
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event
- Don't panic, minister says as rupiah weakens
- Man dies of exhaustion on South Jakarta road
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Setya Novanto e-ID graft case timeline
- Child beggar coordinators arrested in Depok
- Big secrets, bumper box-office for 'Avengers: Infinity War'
- Rp 1 trillion invested through Bareksa digital investment portal