Anang endorses Krisdayanti-Raul Lemos
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM JP/Arief SuhardimanJAKARTA: It would seem that singer and songwriter Anang Hermansyah has given his nod of approval to the relationship between his ex-wife, pop diva Krisdayanti, and Timor Leste businessman Raul Lemos. "My children and I support Yanti. *She* can introduce him *Raul* to the public. I wish I could be formally introduced to him," Anang said as quoted by detik.com during a music...
- Anies wants FPI to improve its image
- Tourist boat capsizes in Thousand Islands
- Korean national named suspect in fatal car crash
- Sports ministers of Indonesia, Malaysia settle flag incident
- RI awaits official KL apology on SEA Games 'flag incident’: Sports minister
- Ministry to prioritize infrastructure in four sectors in 2018
- Indonesian Achievements Festival to recognize 72 'Icons'
- Apple under pressure to dazzle as market slows
- Jakarta to host ASEAN 50 Parade
- Choosing the right English language measurement tool