Anang endorses Krisdayanti-Raul Lemos
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: It would seem that singer and songwriter Anang Hermansyah has given his nod of approval to the relationship between his ex-wife, pop diva Krisdayanti, and Timor Leste businessman Raul Lemos.
"My children and I support Yanti. *She* can introduce him *Raul* to the public. I wish I could be formally introduced to him," Anang said as quoted by detik.com during a music program aired on RCTI private television station Monday.
Lemos and Krisdayanti, famous for her hit Menghitung Hari (Counting the Day), were reportedly seen entering Bali's famous Warung Made restaurant, located on Jl. Pantai Kuta, Kuta, on Thursday. They entered the restaurant accompanied by three of their friends.
But while in the restaurant, Krisdayanti - or KD - and Raul, wearing matching outfits, chose to sit together.
"KD was wearing a white shirt and jeans, and so was Raul," sources at the restaurant told detik.com.
Anang said that up till today, KD still hadn't introduced him to Raul. He added that he didn't know anything about their trip to Bali.
"But the children may already know," said the singer of hit Separuh Jiwaku Pergi (Half of My Soul is Gone).
The children, Aurel and Azriel, have been living with Anang since KD and him divorced last year.
- Jokowi's dualism, inconsistent policies hamper conflict resolution in Papua: Imparsial
- Three policemen injured in Tangerang knife attack
- Disharmonious bureaucracy hampers deregulation effort: INDEF
- New fuel policy short sighted
- New UNFPA report calls for fulfilment of girls’ rights
- ‘The Jakarta Post’ received no money from LIPPO Group: Slamet Wibowo
- Half of C. Java lawmakers have yet to report their wealth: KPK
- Bank Indonesia cuts benchmark rate to 4.75 percent
- Indonesia joins culinary festival in North Korea
- World diplomats seek post-battle plan for IS bastion Mosul