Slank to rock Live Earth campaign
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Rock band Slank will take part in Live Earth, a global annual campaign event for climate change, and will write a special song about the water crisis. The Live Earth event, which will be held simultaneously in 40 countries in April, will feature six-kilometer races and music concerts. "The six-kilometer run is a symbolic of those people who have to look for water as far as six k...
- Wealth of four richest Indonesians equal to wealth of 100m poorest
- OJK to launch first green bond mechanism
- Legal avenues should be used to work abroad: BNP2TKI
- BI predicts lower GDP growth in first quarter
- Chinese Basketball Association elects Yao Ming as president
- Government orders another study into Benoa Bay reclamation project
- Jokowi threatens to take action if Freeport are 'difficult'
- COMMENTARY: Freeport's threat of arbitration simply a ploy to block mining reform
- Indonesia drafting rules to end bank secrecy
- Democracy ‘gone too far’: Jokowi