Slank to rock Live Earth campaign
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Rock band Slank will take part in Live Earth, a global annual campaign event for climate change, and will write a special song about the water crisis. The Live Earth event, which will be held simultaneously in 40 countries in April, will feature six-kilometer races and music concerts. "The six-kilometer run is a symbolic of those people who have to look for water as far as six k...
- This canine-inspired bootcamp invites you to 'work out like a dog'
- North Sulawesi students press government to dissolve radical groups
- FPI leader questioned for allegedly insulting rupiah
- SHORT STORY: Bygones
- Energy minister reported over mineral export ban relaxation
- China cracks down on tools used to get around web filters
- Singapore urged to speed up immigration checks for Indonesians
- Samsung: Note 7 battery design, manufacturing caused fires
- 35,000 MW program achievable by 2021: DEN
- Trump’s shadow over Freeport won’t bend Indonesia