Slank to rock Live Earth campaign
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM JAKARTA: Rock band Slank will take part in Live Earth, a global annual campaign event for climate change, and will write a special song about the water crisis. The Live Earth event, which will be held simultaneously in 40 countries in April, will feature six-kilometer races and music concerts. "The six-kilometer run is a symbolic of those people who have to look for water as far as six k...
- After stunning growth streak, Amazon ambitions seem boundless
- 'Do not test Israel', Netanyahu tells Iran, brandishing drone 'piece'
- Romeo the lonesome frog is feelin' the love
- Fidel Castro is not Trudeau's real father: Canadian govt
- No instruction to bar Anies from pitch: Palace
- Philippines says in talks with China for joint sea exploration
- Seeking post-Brexit unity, EU leaders find more fights
- Saudi women to start own busines without male permission
- Enjoying legendary 'Jenang' in Surakarta
- Daddy Yankee gets the world dancing again with viral song