Slank to rock Live Earth campaign
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Rock band Slank will take part in Live Earth, a global annual campaign event for climate change, and will write a special song about the water crisis. The Live Earth event, which will be held simultaneously in 40 countries in April, will feature six-kilometer races and music concerts. "The six-kilometer run is a symbolic of those people who have to look for water as far as six k...
- Six Singaporean military personnel deported after Batam raid
- Taipei guide: Four places where fireflies light up the night sky
- Bali declared world's top destination for 2017
- Norwegian man caught stealing iPhone at Garuda lounge
- Duterte says he can be 50 times more brutal than terrorists
- Nearing 100-day mark, Trump says milestone not 'meaningful'
- Kanye West, adidas announce launch of newest Yeezy sneakers
- Anies refuses to talk about programs until official election result
- The sad saga of North Korea's ATMs
- State lender BNI to open branch office in Melbourne