Why do we need to redo Jakarta Spatial Masterplan?
Marco Kusumawijaya and Elisa Sutanudja
PREMIUM Jakarta needs its people. That is the simple but fundamental argument to urge the government to redo Jakarta's 2010-2030 Spatial Masterplan through a participatory process. Jakarta needs its people to own the plan so that they will participate in implementing it willingly. Participation builds a strong link called "ownership" between making and implementing a plan. They can only do so if the...
- Indonesia, South Korea initiate plan to develop electric car battery
- Researchers spot interstellar visitor
- GenPI West Sumatra to host Siti Nurbaya Market
- 'Real Bali' as Western construct: Rethinking tourism's 'ruination' of Bali
- Drone flown over Mount Agung to detect volcanic activity
- Malaysia and Indonesia will counter discriminative policy by EU on palm oil
- Anies invited to ‘anti-Ahok’ 212 Rally Alumni gathering
- Jokowi appoints Robert Pakpahan as new tax chief
- Skype disappears from Chinese app stores in latest web crackdown
- Don't be afraid to come to Bali: Minister