Why do we need to redo Jakarta Spatial Masterplan?
Marco Kusumawijaya and Elisa Sutanudja
PREMIUM Jakarta needs its people. That is the simple but fundamental argument to urge the government to redo Jakarta's 2010-2030 Spatial Masterplan through a participatory process. Jakarta needs its people to own the plan so that they will participate in implementing it willingly. Participation builds a strong link called "ownership" between making and implementing a plan. They can only do so if the...
- Let them eat quinoa: Malaysian PM mocked for being out of touch
- Modi talks tough on separatists after meeting Trudeau
- Booking.com reveals most affordable months to travel
- Anies remains tight-lipped after being reported to police
- Kaum Jakarta named capital's restaurant of the year
- Dangdut legend Elvi Sukaesih set to receive police summons for her children’s alleged drug abuse
- Turkey navy 'threatens force' against Italy drillship: Cyprus
- BREAKING: PDI-P officially endorses Jokowi for 2019 presidential election
- Katy Perry: Her vibes on Jakarta's energy
- Two injured in Louisiana university shooting