Bad infrastructure blamed for slow growth
Rana Akbari Fitriawan
The Jakarta Post
Lack of sufficient infrastructure has been blamed for slow investment growth and development in the southern parts of West Java. A number of businesspeople have acquired land in the region for tourism and industry purposes, but poor infrastructure facilities such as damaged roads and lack of an electricity network, remain growth obstacles. "It's a pity because the province's southern reg...
- Taipei guide: Four places where fireflies light up the night sky
- Six Singaporean military personnel deported after Batam raid
- Bali declared world's top destination for 2017
- Norwegian man caught stealing iPhone at Garuda lounge
- Duterte says he can be 50 times more brutal than terrorists
- Nearing 100-day mark, Trump says milestone not 'meaningful'
- Kanye West, adidas announce launch of newest Yeezy sneakers
- The sad saga of North Korea's ATMs
- Anies refuses to talk about programs until official election result
- French stocks soar to near-decade highs as Macron tops poll