Drug smugglings rise in Bali
Ni Komang Erviani
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The arrest of a German national for smuggling 6.73 grams of marijuana and one Ecstasy pill has added to the increasing number of drug smuggling cases in Bali. Ngurah Rai Airport's customs and excise office arrested 51-year old Peter Achim Franz as it was suspicious of the man's insecure actions upon his arrival at the airport at 7.30 p.m. flying from Amsterdam on flight number KL 835. "W...
- Baby Donald Trump causes a stir in Afghanistan
- Australia hopes Indonesia will join TPP-11
- Turnbull lauds Jokowi's leadership, calls him 'role model'
- Xi gets second term with powerful ally as VP
- LIPI researcher looks to curcumin, gold to treat cancer
- Immigration officers detain overstaying foreigners, fraudsters
- Russia expels 23 British diplomats in spy poisoning row
- Suharto's youngest son in new push to get into Indonesian politics
- Three must-see North Maluku festivals
- Rohingya returnees won't be kept in camps 'forever': Myanmar official