Drug smugglings rise in Bali
Ni Komang Erviani
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The arrest of a German national for smuggling 6.73 grams of marijuana and one Ecstasy pill has added to the increasing number of drug smuggling cases in Bali. Ngurah Rai Airport's customs and excise office arrested 51-year old Peter Achim Franz as it was suspicious of the man's insecure actions upon his arrival at the airport at 7.30 p.m. flying from Amsterdam on flight number KL 835. "W...
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher
- Muslim inmates fed pork during Ramadhan: Activists
- France arrests two spies for passing secrets to China
- BREAKING: Indonesia passes stronger antiterrorism law
- Costly holiday
- Colombia to become first Latin American NATO 'global partner'
- Indonesia shakes off nerves for Thomas Cup semifinal against China
- Government is representation of God on earth: State Palace official
- Malaysia's defeated UMNO party asks for its money back
- US wasted billions in failed Afghan stabilization efforts: official