Indonesia and the global rise of economic, political power
Jakarta | Sat, March 20 2010 | 08:54 am
PREMIUMDespite the complication caused by some delays and coordination matters related to the official visit of the US President Barack Obama to Indonesia, which was later postponed to June this year, the essence of the visit itself signals an important message to Indonesia and to the rest of the world.
To Barack Obama, Indonesia is not only a childhood home where he spent four happy years with family...
- Teary Veronica reads Ahok letter on reasons for appeal withdrawal
- RI seeks release of patrol crew member held hostage in Vietnam via diplomacy
- EDITORIAL: Well-deserved rating upgrade
- Raid on suspected gay sex party based on law: Police
- Pilgrimage at a price
- Toshiba turns to enterprises to boost laptop sales
- Cuba's first luxury hotel opens in Havana
- Police condemned for ‘arbitrary’ raid on ‘gay party’
- Two suspects of UII hazing surrender
- Bekasi welcomes new leaders