Indonesia and the global rise of economic, political power
Despite the complication caused by some delays and coordination matters related to the official visit of the US President Barack Obama to Indonesia, which was later postponed to June this year, the essence of the visit itself signals an important message to Indonesia and to the rest of the world.
To Barack Obama, Indonesia is not only a childhood home where he spent four happy years with family...
- Hate speech clouds Indonesia's internet in 2016: Police
- AccorHotels to operate 200 hotels in Indonesia by 2020
- Govt goes extra mile to accelerate land distribution
- Churchgoers perform service amid rally in Cikarang
- Soccer fan brawl in Tangerang, one death
- More Cipinang inmates transferred to Nusakambangan
- Bandung wants more than ceremonial switch-off
- Jakarta Police chief visits Santa Clara Church construction site
- Turkey might hold referendum on EU membership: Erdogan
- Indonesia's Daud Yordan beats Thai boxer in 2nd round of non-title bout