Sending love across the globe
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM They always say that philately is a symbol of global friendship. But as the tradition of writing letters is diminishing, and the popularity of stamps is decreasing, is there any chance philately can survive?Well, Slovenian philatelist Paulo Magalhães has proved it can. In fact, he and his small team of friends have managed to unite thousands of global citizens in bonds of friendship through one p...
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- After 20 years, tough road ahead
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- How new antiterrorism law will change Indonesia's war on terror
- Woman in Banyumas killed by king cobra
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?