Prosecutors detain former Ende regent
PREMIUM KUPANG: A former Ende regent, currently a councilor from the Golkar Party, has been detained by prosecutors over an allegation that he embezzled Rp 3.5 billion (US$388,700) from the 2005 regional budget. Paulinus Domi was held Wednesday in the prosecutor's custody following a four-hour probe. Suhardi from the prosecutor's office said the former regent was alleged of granting businessman ...
- Airport trains no longer have single fare
- Average British dinner lasts 21 minutes: survey
- Electronic parking meters on Jl Sabang to be reactivated
- Satpol PP officer dies after being hit by airport train
- Twitter says Russia-linked accounts more widespread
- Tom Petty died of accidental overdose: family