Speed up bureaucratic reforms, AGO told
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The House of Representatives told Attorney General Hendarman Supandji on Wednesday to speed up bureaucratic reforms in the institution widely perceived to be among the country’s most corrupt.Bureaucratic reforms at the Attorney General’s Office has come under spotlight again after several prosecutors were implicated in the recent acquittal of Gayus Tambunan, a tax office employee who suspiciou...
- Indonesia Instagram's biggest market in Asia Pacific
- Locals bulldoze orangutan conservation forest area in East Kalimantan
- Ubud listed among 'world's top 15 cities'
- World Bank advises Indonesia to push for reforms
- Transjakarta driver steals bus: Police
- World Bank to offer blended financing for Indonesia
- Jakarta Police welcome new chief
- Freeport to issue new shares to meet divestment requirement
- The best airport in the world just got better
- Jokowi wants detailed redenomination plans: Sri Mulyani