Speed up bureaucratic reforms, AGO told
The Jakarta Post
The House of Representatives told Attorney General Hendarman Supandji on Wednesday to speed up bureaucratic reforms in the institution widely perceived to be among the country’s most corrupt.Bureaucratic reforms at the Attorney General’s Office has come under spotlight again after several prosecutors were implicated in the recent acquittal of Gayus Tambunan, a tax office employee who suspiciou...
- Anies wins in South Jakarta and East Jakarta: KPU
- 459 tons equipment brought along on Saudi Arabia's King's visit to Indonesia
- Indonesian hard-liners again turn up heat on Ahmadis
- Jokowi meets Australian CEOs, shares confidence about Indonesia's economy
- Official Jakarta election results to be announced Sunday
- Iraq hopes to reclaim heritage lost to Islamic State group
- Obama returns to Broadway to see Arthur Miller's 'The Price'
- Jokowi arrives in Sydney
- Plan to execute death row inmates still on: AGO
- Jokowi warns investment board to keep rivalry mindset, speed