64-kg gecko sold for $20m: Report
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM JAKARTA: A giant gecko, weighing 64 kilograms, was recently found in Kalakbakan, Malaysia - an area that shares a border with Indonesia - and was sold for RM64 million (US$19.5 million), Tribun Kaltim newspaper reported Friday. "The gecko has been sold for RM1 million per kilogram," said Arbin, who took a picture of the animal. "The buyer was an Indonesian who later took it overseas, maybe to...
- Environment minister responds to President’s criticism
- Essay: Losing my religion
- 1.2 million drug abusers live in Jakarta
- North Korean celebrity's homecoming: Happy to be home or was she kidnapped?
- Ministry seizes Jakarta’s party bus
- Don’t make us get nothing: Speaker on Jakarta councilors’ allowance increase
- Don’t scare investors away, Jokowi tells ministers
- House lawmaker supports rupiah redenomination
- Sleman promotes batik with Sleman Creative Award 2017
- Bikers banned from new Semanggi Interchange because of selfie fears