64-kg gecko sold for $20m: Report
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM JAKARTA: A giant gecko, weighing 64 kilograms, was recently found in Kalakbakan, Malaysia - an area that shares a border with Indonesia - and was sold for RM64 million (US$19.5 million), Tribun Kaltim newspaper reported Friday. "The gecko has been sold for RM1 million per kilogram," said Arbin, who took a picture of the animal. "The buyer was an Indonesian who later took it overseas, maybe to...
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- Maria lashes US Virgin Islands as Puerto Rico prepares for impact
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- Brie Larson makes set appearance for ‘Avengers’ movie
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- ‘Marlina the Murderer in Four Acts’ to be screened in 18 countries
- Melania ads removed following Trump lawyer's complaint