Lukman plays Ahmad Dahlan
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Award-winning actor Lukman Sardi, reputed for taking on unusual, challenging roles, will play the legendary Ahmad Dahlan – the founder of Muhammadiyah, Indonesia’s second-largest Muslim organization, in director Hanung Bramantyo’s latest movie Sang Pencerah (The Enlighter). JP/TRIWIK KURNIASARI“I’m not feeling very confident about this role, but I want to keep it that way so I d...
- Indonesia among the worst mercantilists?
- Agus still front runner, but Ahok's popularity increasing: Survey
- Emirsyah Satar’s case not related with corporate activities: Garuda
- Ellen DeGeneres takes home 3 People's Choice Awards
- Express Taxi appoints new management
- Simple solution for greener earth
- Global contest to design Changi Airport's Terminal 5 kicks off
- History of fires at Senen Market
- Government to continue cracking down on websites: Minister
- Researchers warn of dangers of two-finger pose in photos