Lukman plays Ahmad Dahlan
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM JAKARTA: Award-winning actor Lukman Sardi, reputed for taking on unusual, challenging roles, will play the legendary Ahmad Dahlan – the founder of Muhammadiyah, Indonesia’s second-largest Muslim organization, in director Hanung Bramantyo’s latest movie Sang Pencerah (The Enlighter). JP/TRIWIK KURNIASARI“I’m not feeling very confident about this role, but I want to keep it that way so I d...
- Anies wants FPI to improve its image
- Tourist boat capsizes in Thousand Islands
- Korean national named suspect in fatal car crash
- Sports ministers of Indonesia, Malaysia settle flag incident
- RI awaits official KL apology on SEA Games 'flag incident’: Sports minister
- Ministry to prioritize infrastructure in four sectors in 2018
- Indonesian Achievements Festival to recognize 72 'Icons'
- Apple under pressure to dazzle as market slows
- Jakarta to host ASEAN 50 Parade
- Choosing the right English language measurement tool