Deforestation moratorium is not panacea?
PREMIUM At the Oslo Climate and Forest Conference, the Indonesian and Norway governments had signed a partnership agreement on Reducing Emissions from Deforestation and Forest Degradation (REDD) with an immediate two-year moratorium. The deal signed with Norway aimed at mitigating greenhouse gas emissions earnings worth US$1 billion. President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono pledged that the two-year m...
- Uber tops 500,000 signatures on petition to halt London ban
- Thousands flee rumbling Mount Agung
- Residents near Mt. Agung begin to relocate their livestock
- Keep calm and enjoy Bali: Tourism association
- Owner of Islamic matchmaking site arrested, charged under Pornography Law
- ‘Unicorn Gundam’ illuminated, dazzles in official unveiling
- New Zealand's English claims mandate to form government
- Wiranto calms fear over weapon shipment rumor
- ‘Otaku’ dating site’s advice to users: Have other interests besides anime
- G30S/PKI film is the correct version of history: Tommy Soeharto