Deforestation moratorium is not panacea?
PREMIUM At the Oslo Climate and Forest Conference, the Indonesian and Norway governments had signed a partnership agreement on Reducing Emissions from Deforestation and Forest Degradation (REDD) with an immediate two-year moratorium. The deal signed with Norway aimed at mitigating greenhouse gas emissions earnings worth US$1 billion. President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono pledged that the two-year m...
- TV program under fire for showing protected giant clam being cooked
- Group touts Susi Pudjiastuti as Jokowi’s running mate
- New rule no 'carte blanche' for foreign workers: Minister
- Kate, wife of UK's Prince William, taken to hospital to give birth to third child
- Government issues revised regulation on tax holidays
- Mitsubishi, Honda introduce special edition cars at IIMS
- Palm oil exports fall by 14% in February: Gapki
- EDITORIAL: When interests collide
- What you need to know about Jakarta’s odd-even traffic policy
- Astra's financing wing to issue global bond in second half