Deforestation moratorium is not panacea?
PREMIUM At the Oslo Climate and Forest Conference, the Indonesian and Norway governments had signed a partnership agreement on Reducing Emissions from Deforestation and Forest Degradation (REDD) with an immediate two-year moratorium. The deal signed with Norway aimed at mitigating greenhouse gas emissions earnings worth US$1 billion. President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono pledged that the two-year m...
- GenPI West Sumatra to host Siti Nurbaya Market
- Indonesia Tempeh Movement's Amadeus gives talk at Harvard Business School
- Indonesia, South Korea initiate plan to develop electric car battery
- Jokowi appoints Robert Pakpahan as new tax chief
- Drone flown over Mount Agung to detect volcanic activity
- Researchers spot interstellar visitor
- Don't be afraid to come to Bali: Minister
- 'Real Bali' as Western construct: Rethinking tourism's 'ruination' of Bali
- Anies invited to ‘anti-Ahok’ 212 Rally Alumni gathering
- Skype disappears from Chinese app stores in latest web crackdown