Letter: Refer to Koran!
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Ahmad Salimin Dani, head of Bekasi Islamic Missionary Council, must know our constitution guarantees the freedom of any Indonesian citizen to worship who they wish, and that includes Christianity, Hinduism, Buddhism and so on. Those who claim to be Indonesians and oppose the constitution clearly oppose the Unity of Indonesia itself, and may very well be terrorists in the making. Pak SBY, beware!Fu...
- EDITORIAL: Gesture of unity
- Jokowi forgives Malaysia over flag flop: spokesman
- Most Indonesian museums non-operational: Official
- Woman convicted of blasphemy for spreading 'misguided' Islamic teachings
- Holidaying Malaysian students rapped for bad behavior in Japan
- Palembang to highlight Sriwijaya kingdom, Asian Games in upcoming festival
- Central government certifies islets C and D
- 16,000 Indonesian islands registered at UN
- Prambanan Jazz Festival apologizes for Afgan's stage mishap
- Ten sailors missing after US destroyer collision off Singapore