Letter: Refer to Koran!
The Jakarta Post
Ahmad Salimin Dani, head of Bekasi Islamic Missionary Council, must know our constitution guarantees the freedom of any Indonesian citizen to worship who they wish, and that includes Christianity, Hinduism, Buddhism and so on. Those who claim to be Indonesians and oppose the constitution clearly oppose the Unity of Indonesia itself, and may very well be terrorists in the making. Pak SBY, beware!Fu...
- Why foreigners play American superheroes and that's (mostly) fine
- Wreaths for Ahok reach thousand
- Anies' victory raises Muslim dignity in politics: PKS
- Indonesian militants can ‘easily’ enter Philippines
- 7-Eleven sold as business declines
- Nicki Minaj features Indonesian designer’s work in latest music video
- Nigerian man shot dead in drugs bust
- Sandiaga to provide entrepreneurship program for thugs
- Role of women seen as vital to resisting Islamic extremism
- Duterte's duty: Unite ASEAN and push for early Code of Conduct in the South China Sea