Sacroiliac joint injury
An injury on the sacroiliac (SI) joints ironically often afflicts very flexible people who can bend into most yoga poses without great strain. Often they start feeling something off on their sacrum, where the lower back joins the pelvis, when they come out of a pose such as a seated forward bend.Virabhadrasana (Warrior). JP/P.J.LEOThe injury causes nagging aches in the area, not so much crippling ...
- Minister Sri Mulyani warns Freeport not to stop production
- Jokowi warns against 'excessive democracy'
- North Korean university seeks English teacher
- Tjahjo Kumolo remains firm on decision not to suspend Ahok
- French President, FM to visit Indonesia
- Saudi Arabia sees killed Densus 88 members as martyrs: Pramono
- Foreign researchers ‘steal’ Indonesia's genetic resources
- Government signs guarantee agreement for Rp 37.2t toll road projects
- Ahok, Djarot told to take leave again for runoff campaign
- Runoff campaign period set to start in early March