E-voting needs special precautions, judge says
Arghea Desafti Hapsari
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The threat of the unknown in using an electronic voting system in the parliamentary elections means special precautions must be taken to ensure the system is used effectively and complies with current voter rights, a German constitutional justice says.Rudolf Mellinghoff, a panelist in a conference of Asian Constitutional Court judges in Jakarta on Wednesday, said a study should be carried out to s...
- Indonesia's digital policy lacking focus
- Number of rejected Schengen visa applications for Indonesia increases
- Human rights at risk for ASEAN citizens
- Headscarved students banned from performing 'gambyong' dance
- Anger as Fiji tourism ad swaps 'church' for 'toilet'
- ‘Stranger Things’ coming to Universal Studios Singapore
- Bank Indonesia open to rate rises
- Philippines closes Boracay to tourists under high security
- Nod for 'Jack Ryan' season 2
- May Day march to concentrate on Monas area