I Wayan Sadra: Not an ordinary musician
Ganug Nugroho Adi
Born in Denpasar, Bali, I Wayan Sadra built his career in Surakarta, Central Java. Sadra is a contemporary musician with various forms of music, including an ensemble and meditative music. JP/Ganug Nugroho AdiHis music is beyond the “order” so that it is not often called ordinary music. The label “Not Ordinary Music” was later used by Sadra to name his program, held every two months at the...
- The life lessons of ‘Goblin'
- Mother of deceased UII student files police report over alleged bullying
- PLN gives Pertamina more time in Java 1 project
- Domestic finance won't cost the Earth
- Mercedes-Benz begins local assembly of CKD E-Class
- Theater show about Maluku's Run Island to be performed in New York
- Indonesia issues human rights decree for fisheries
- Ahok reports FPI leaders to police for perjury
- Newly-wedded Korean idols Rain, Kim Tae Hee arrive in Bali for honeymoon
- Eyewitness refuses to conclude Ahok committed blasphemy