I Wayan Sadra: Not an ordinary musician
Ganug Nugroho Adi
PREMIUM Born in Denpasar, Bali, I Wayan Sadra built his career in Surakarta, Central Java. Sadra is a contemporary musician with various forms of music, including an ensemble and meditative music. JP/Ganug Nugroho AdiHis music is beyond the “order” so that it is not often called ordinary music. The label “Not Ordinary Music” was later used by Sadra to name his program, held every two months at the...
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event
- Man dies of exhaustion on South Jakarta road
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Child beggar coordinators arrested in Depok
- Don't panic, minister says as rupiah weakens
- Big secrets, bumper box-office for 'Avengers: Infinity War'
- Setya Novanto e-ID graft case timeline
- Maria Simorangkir crowned Indonesian Idol 2018