Elephant movement leaves crops in danger
Oyos Saroso H.N.
The Jakarta Post
Residents dwelling around Way Kambas National Park (TNWK) say they are feeling threatened by wild elephants over the past several weeks. The elephants have also caused fear among travelers using the Sumatran eastern route as the animals frequently cross the road, sometimes in dozens.
“Previously, elephants used to enter farms and rice fields only, but lately they have been appearing in b...
- Ahok's wife joins Twilite Orchestra practice session, plays cello
- Indonesia stops meat imports from Brazil
- IN MEMORIAM: Legendary journalist Ahmad Taufik dies at 51
- Indonesia to build maritime, fisheries center in Nunukan: Minister
- Alleged terrorists wanted to make Halmahera new Poso: Police
- One killed, six injured in Bali boat collision
- Police fire tear gas at Bekasi church protestors
- Ahok to ensure adequate health services for Jakartans
- Divers clean up Bali reefs
- Jokowi to inaugurate center of Islam of the Archipelago