Elephant movement leaves crops in danger
Oyos Saroso H.N.
The Jakarta Post
Residents dwelling around Way Kambas National Park (TNWK) say they are feeling threatened by wild elephants over the past several weeks. The elephants have also caused fear among travelers using the Sumatran eastern route as the animals frequently cross the road, sometimes in dozens.
“Previously, elephants used to enter farms and rice fields only, but lately they have been appearing in b...
- Anies wants FPI to improve its image
- Tourist boat capsizes in Thousand Islands
- Ministry to prioritize infrastructure in four sectors in 2018
- Sports ministers of Indonesia, Malaysia settle flag incident
- Delayed abortion regulation denies sexual abuse victims’ rights: Critics
- Bekasi bird shop owner suspected of avian flu infection
- BNI launches special account for disadvantaged children
- Apple under pressure to dazzle as market slows
- Korean national named suspect in fatal car crash
- Lake Toba to host Lake Toba Charm Carnival 2017