Elephant movement leaves crops in danger
Oyos Saroso H.N.
The Jakarta Post
Residents dwelling around Way Kambas National Park (TNWK) say they are feeling threatened by wild elephants over the past several weeks. The elephants have also caused fear among travelers using the Sumatran eastern route as the animals frequently cross the road, sometimes in dozens.
“Previously, elephants used to enter farms and rice fields only, but lately they have been appearing in b...
- Indonesia's digital policy lacking focus
- Number of rejected Schengen visa applications for Indonesia increases
- Human rights at risk for ASEAN citizens
- Headscarved students banned from performing 'gambyong' dance
- Anger as Fiji tourism ad swaps 'church' for 'toilet'
- ‘Stranger Things’ coming to Universal Studios Singapore
- Bank Indonesia open to rate rises
- Philippines closes Boracay to tourists under high security
- Nod for 'Jack Ryan' season 2
- May Day march to concentrate on Monas area