Donor agency banned for `helping rebels'
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The government has banned Cordaid, a Dutch funding agency, for allegedly supporting Papuan separatists and running a commercial enterprise, a move some fear would set a bad precedent for the future of NGOs in Papua. Cordaid, one of five foreign funding agencies for Papuan NGOs, has been involved for more than 30 years in social development work in Indonesia, focusing on economic empowerment o...
- It’s official, Idul Fitri is tomorrow
- Bali welcomes Barack Obama and family
- Malaysian PM to vacation in Bali after Obama
- Ahmadiyah mosque in Depok vandalized ahead of Idul Fitri
- Minister, MUI call for peaceful Idul Fitri sermons
- Jokowi to stay in Jakarta for Idul Fitri
- Passengers found using fake tickets for Idul Fitri ‘mudik’
- Surakarta terminal sees decline in bus passengers
- Food prices spike in Jakarta a day before Idul Fitri
- No merry Idul Fitri celebration for Ahmadiyah followers in Depok