Rawa Bening: A gem of a market
Standing opposite the Jatinegara train station in bold primary colors, the three-storey air-conditioned complex with underground parking appears to be just another unremarkable addition to Jakarta’s mall-obsessed shopping culture. What the center has to offer is another story altogether.
- Convicted drug smuggler Corby returns to Australia from Bali
- Man nabbed for spreading fake chat impersonating top cops
- Police arrest another man with suspected links to E. Jakarta bombings
- New rule could give banks more headaches
- Girl locked up for days by new Facebook friend in West Jakarta
- Three dead as truck rams into motorcyclists in Medan
- Investigation of helicopter procurement graft might target higher officials
- Extraordinary measures needed to root out terrorists: BIN chief
- Jakarta train stations to provide passengers with 'takjil'
- North Jakarta sees 45 fires in four months