Climate solutions: Prioritizing investments for REDD+
Forest program director, The Nature Conservancy Indonesia Program
PREMIUM Indonesia has been a leader in making commitments and enacting policies to Reduce Emissions from Deforestation and Degradation (REDD+). While other countries have been criticized for their weak emission reduction targets and delayed action on fighting climate change, Indonesia is demonstrating true leadership. Last year, President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono committed to reduce emissions by 26 percen...
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- After 20 years, tough road ahead
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- How new antiterrorism law will change Indonesia's war on terror
- Jambi tribes may not be able to vote in upcoming elections
- Video of Malaysian PM Mahathir driving Proton Perdana goes viral
- Police nab ‘conspiracy theorists’ following Surabaya bombings