RI middle of the road in MDG progress
Dina Indrasafitri and Arghea Desafti Hapsari
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia is faring better than many developing countries in its struggle to achieve the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs), but far worse than others, including several of its neighbors, MDGs envoy Nila Moeloek says.
Nila, who attended last week’s MDGs summit in New York, said on Tuesday that Indonesia was among 189 nations that had announced reports on their progress to meet the target...
- Contract to be extended to 2041 as Freeport agrees to divest 51% shares
- Indonesian N219 aircraft succeeds in first test flight
- Soekarno-Hatta airport’s skytrain begins trial operation
- Put on some weight, says politician to Jokowi in prayer
- Jokowi declares graft war in front House members, Setya
- EDITORIAL: Forever young Indonesia
- Studio Ghibli goes into full production for new Hayao Miyazaki film
- Jokowi maintains merciless stance on drug dealers
- Jokowi wears traditional attire during annual state of the nation address
- Odd-even traffic policy at Cikampek toll road to be implemented in morning