Jin Hi-kim and Gerry Hemingway: A different sensitivity
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM When Korean komungo player Jin Hi-kim looked for a partner trained in the Western style of music to collaborate with, she took her time, just like she does with her music. Jin Hi-kim (left) and Gerry Hemingway: JP/Prodita Sabarini Music created by playing komungo, a fourth century traditional Korean zither, differs greatly from rigidly timed music originating from the Western musical tradition, Ki...
- Indonesia's digital policy lacking focus
- Number of rejected Schengen visa applications for Indonesia increases
- Philippines closes Boracay to tourists under high security
- Human rights at risk for ASEAN citizens
- Anger as Fiji tourism ad swaps 'church' for 'toilet'
- ‘Stranger Things’ coming to Universal Studios Singapore
- Nod for 'Jack Ryan' season 2
- Headscarved students banned from performing 'gambyong' dance
- Electric cars made by Indonesian students featured at Jakarta motor show
- May Day march to concentrate on Monas area