Jin Hi-kim and Gerry Hemingway: A different sensitivity
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM When Korean komungo player Jin Hi-kim looked for a partner trained in the Western style of music to collaborate with, she took her time, just like she does with her music. Jin Hi-kim (left) and Gerry Hemingway: JP/Prodita Sabarini Music created by playing komungo, a fourth century traditional Korean zither, differs greatly from rigidly timed music originating from the Western musical tradition, Ki...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...
- We deserve more choices
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Number missing in Indonesia ferry disaster jumps again to 192: official
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- Handgun found in bin at Soekarno-Hatta airport