Allianz plans micro-insurance push
The Jakarta Post
Insurance firm Allianz Indonesia said on Tuesday it would expand microinsurance services to low-income people by adding more agents to reach potential customers in rural areas.
Allianz subsidiary Allianz Life Indonesia president director Joachim Wessling said Wednesday that microinsurance in Indonesia had become one of the fields with the most potential for business.
“For us, micro...
- Anies wins in South Jakarta and East Jakarta: KPU
- 459 tons equipment brought along on Saudi Arabia's King's visit to Indonesia
- Indonesian hard-liners again turn up heat on Ahmadis
- Jokowi meets Australian CEOs, shares confidence about Indonesia's economy
- Iraq hopes to reclaim heritage lost to Islamic State group
- Official Jakarta election results to be announced Sunday
- Plan to execute death row inmates still on: AGO
- Jokowi arrives in Sydney
- Obama returns to Broadway to see Arthur Miller's 'The Price'
- Jokowi warns investment board to keep rivalry mindset, speed