Allianz plans micro-insurance push
The Jakarta Post
Insurance firm Allianz Indonesia said on Tuesday it would expand microinsurance services to low-income people by adding more agents to reach potential customers in rural areas.
Allianz subsidiary Allianz Life Indonesia president director Joachim Wessling said Wednesday that microinsurance in Indonesia had become one of the fields with the most potential for business.
“For us, micro...
- Bali to develop offshore airport
- Indonesia introduces tax data integration system to boost transparency
- Novel Baswedan returns home
- Five feared dead, dozens buried in Brebes landslide
- Provincial governments to maximize inter-province trade
- Yogyakarta to transform into Indonesian Silicon Valley
- Winners of the 2018 Brit Awards
- Yogyakarta academicians call on MK chief justice to step down
- German arrested over alleged drug smuggling
- Briton arrested over alleged attempt to smuggle diazepam