Allianz plans micro-insurance push
The Jakarta Post
Insurance firm Allianz Indonesia said on Tuesday it would expand microinsurance services to low-income people by adding more agents to reach potential customers in rural areas.
Allianz subsidiary Allianz Life Indonesia president director Joachim Wessling said Wednesday that microinsurance in Indonesia had become one of the fields with the most potential for business.
“For us, micro...
- Three dead, 20 injured in pileup in Puncak
- Italian woman saves money for 2 years to marry Indonesian villager
- Arrested Chinese ship flees Navy guard
- Interpol-listed fugitive arrested in Bali to be deported soon
- House urged to immediately pass election bill into law
- Vocational education key to competing globally: Minister
- Silicon Valley's $400 juicer may be feeling the squeeze
- Police shooting victims treated at Mimika Hospital
- Govt launches vocational education program for C. Java, Yogyakarta
- Remittances to developing countries fall in 2016, Indonesia worse