Expecting more from annual RSPO
Iwan Dzulvan Amir
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The 8th annual Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil (RSPO) was held in Jakarta against the backdrop of unconstructive disagreements between its members that had marked previous conferences in 2008 and 2009.Some NGOs have revived claims that the RSPO is just a way to justify environmental damage committed by palm oil companies. The palm oil business community thinks that the RSPO has been hijacked fr...
- North Jakarta court jails men for two years over 'gay sex party'
- SHINee’s Jonghyun dies in hospital
- Bali remains most popular destination for Middle Eastern tourists
- Mount Agung not a threat, let’s go to Bali: Minister
- Golkar kicks off national meeting to inaugurate Airlangga
- Taeyang, Min Hyo-rin to tie the knot in early 2018
- Pertamina to close 13 illegal wells in Jambi
- Bali prepares complimentary transportation, rooms if Mt. Agung erupts
- Indonesia gaming industry has great economic potential: Industry group
- Jakarta to procure more emissions test equipment