Fauzi fails to develop busway, public transport in jeopardy
TransJakarta Busway is the only mode of mass transportation that the Jakarta administration has. It is true that other modes of transportation do exist in Jakarta in the form of electric trains and big buses, but they do not belong to the local government. The Jabodetabek electric trains belong to the central government, while the big buses are operated by a central government-owned private compan...
- Anies wins in South Jakarta and East Jakarta: KPU
- 459 tons equipment brought along on Saudi Arabia's King's visit to Indonesia
- Indonesian hard-liners again turn up heat on Ahmadis
- Jokowi meets Australian CEOs, shares confidence about Indonesia's economy
- Official Jakarta election results to be announced Sunday
- Iraq hopes to reclaim heritage lost to Islamic State group
- Obama returns to Broadway to see Arthur Miller's 'The Price'
- Jokowi arrives in Sydney
- Plan to execute death row inmates still on: AGO
- Bogor Botanical Gardens holds waste festival