Fauzi fails to develop busway, public transport in jeopardy
PREMIUM TransJakarta Busway is the only mode of mass transportation that the Jakarta administration has. It is true that other modes of transportation do exist in Jakarta in the form of electric trains and big buses, but they do not belong to the local government. The Jabodetabek electric trains belong to the central government, while the big buses are operated by a central government-owned private compan...
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- After 20 years, tough road ahead
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- How new antiterrorism law will change Indonesia's war on terror
- Jambi tribes may not be able to vote in upcoming elections
- Video of Malaysian PM Mahathir driving Proton Perdana goes viral
- Police nab ‘conspiracy theorists’ following Surabaya bombings