E-passport to premiere in January, government says
The Jakarta Post
Indonesians will have two passport options starting in January of next year – the existing passport and a new version with a chip that contains the passport holder’s information.
The passport with the chip, dubbed the e-passport, will be mandatory by 2015 as required by the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) following its implementation in a number of ICAO member countries...
- Rizieq wants to go home after being questioned in Saudi
- Jokowi signs election bill into law
- Anambas Islands to finish airport expansion in September
- Golkar to announce candidates for 2018 regional elections this month
- SEA Games Malaysia: Agus Prayogo wins men’s marathon silver
- South Korean national involved in fatal crash in South Jakarta
- SM Entertainment releases statement over Taeyeon's airport incident
- Lombok to host Ampenan Old Town Cultural Festival
- Aceh highlights traditional cuisine to promote halal tourism
- 'Wiro Sableng 212' strives to define Indonesian films