E-passport to premiere in January, government says
The Jakarta Post
Indonesians will have two passport options starting in January of next year – the existing passport and a new version with a chip that contains the passport holder’s information.
The passport with the chip, dubbed the e-passport, will be mandatory by 2015 as required by the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) following its implementation in a number of ICAO member countries...
- Setya Novanto e-ID graft case timeline
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event
- Don't panic, minister says as rupiah weakens
- Man dies of exhaustion on South Jakarta road
- Maria Simorangkir crowned Indonesian Idol 2018
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Rp 1 trillion invested through Bareksa digital investment portal
- Big secrets, bumper box-office for 'Avengers: Infinity War'