Why Indonesia needs ISPO
The Jakarta Post
Sustainable palm oil and RSPO
Sustainable palm oil has been the topic of discussion among the members of the palm oil sector since 2003, the year when the players in the sector held the first meeting to set up is the Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil which was eventually formed a year later and registered in Zurich, Switzerland on April 8, 2004 as an association. It was created by private ...
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Man dies of exhaustion on South Jakarta road
- Child beggar coordinators arrested in Depok
- Rp 1 trillion invested through Bareksa digital investment portal
- Big secrets, bumper box-office for 'Avengers: Infinity War'
- Don't panic, minister says as rupiah weakens
- Government, marketplaces team up to encourage SMEs to go online