Why Indonesia needs ISPO
The Jakarta Post
Sustainable palm oil and RSPO
Sustainable palm oil has been the topic of discussion among the members of the palm oil sector since 2003, the year when the players in the sector held the first meeting to set up is the Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil which was eventually formed a year later and registered in Zurich, Switzerland on April 8, 2004 as an association. It was created by private ...
- Wealth of four richest Indonesians equal to wealth of 100m poorest
- Jokowi threatens to take action if Freeport are 'difficult'
- COMMENTARY: Freeport's threat of arbitration simply a ploy to block mining reform
- BI predicts lower GDP growth in first quarter
- Indonesia drafting rules to end bank secrecy
- Democracy ‘gone too far’: Jokowi
- OJK to launch first green bond mechanism
- Indonesia seeks Saudi Arabia’s support to develop Sumatra tourism
- Transportation Ministry to issue NOTAM for King Salman’s arrival
- Madame Tussauds Hong Kong to feature Jokowi wax figure this summer