Editorial: Film festivals gone sour
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Apparently outshined by high-profile political issues, two ongoing film festivals — the 2010 Indonesian Film Festival (FFI) and the 2010 Jakarta International Film Festival (JiFFest) — have received little attention from the general public. The small amount of public attention has been aggravated by the poor management of the two festivals — another repeat of the past.The first event — the...
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event
- Don't panic, minister says as rupiah weakens
- Man dies of exhaustion on South Jakarta road
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Setya Novanto e-ID graft case timeline
- Child beggar coordinators arrested in Depok
- Big secrets, bumper box-office for 'Avengers: Infinity War'
- Rp 1 trillion invested through Bareksa digital investment portal