Editorial: Film festivals gone sour
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Apparently outshined by high-profile political issues, two ongoing film festivals — the 2010 Indonesian Film Festival (FFI) and the 2010 Jakarta International Film Festival (JiFFest) — have received little attention from the general public. The small amount of public attention has been aggravated by the poor management of the two festivals — another repeat of the past.The first event — the...
- Mount Agung in Bali erupts
- Bali airport not disrupted by Mt. Agung eruption
- Persecuted couple in Tangerang gets married
- Jokowi seeks advice from World Bank
- US arrests two Chinese oil company reps in Africa bribery scheme
- E-visa service now available for Indonesians visiting Australia
- Police shoot dead alleged drug dealer from Taiwan
- Indonesian writers share thoughts on Islamic diversity in Brussels
- Airbus gets certification for A350-1000
- Why do we trust Google more than the government?