Christine Hakim: Going where life leads her
PREMIUM Photo courtesy of Asia Pacific Screen Awards The concept of identity has been on Christine Hakim’s mind for most of her life.In her most famous role as Tjoet Nja Dhien, she played a woman who knew exactly who she was. Most recently, in Eat Pray Love, she played Wayan, a Balinese healer who helps the character of Elizabeth Gilbert (played by Julia Roberts) find her own strength and identity ...
- Riau tourism ambassadors to be crowned at Bujang Dara Riau 2017 pageant
- Eliminating illegal parking at GBK needs PPKGBK approval
- Consider peacekeeping operations in Myanmar
- Susi reminds Central Java fishermen to stop using 'cantrang'
- Central bank sets ceiling fee via newly issued e-money card regulation
- Angelina Jolie's Cambodian genocide film deserves to be watched
- KPK to reveal details Friday on 'latest BPK auditor arrest'
- Minister slams F&B firms for objecting to sugar auction plan
- Muhammadiyah sends aid team for Rohingya
- Ancol to go cashless