Locals help protect Kelimutu national park
The Jakarta Post
If there is one thing Kelimutu National Park officials have learned about preserving the park, it is the importance of community involvement.
Spanning an area of some 5,300 hectares designated official parkland since 1992, Kelimutu is home to the famous three-colored crater lakes, an arboretum showcasing endemic flora in the area, including Begonia kelimutuensis, Rhododendron renschianum, V...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines