Locals help protect Kelimutu national park
The Jakarta Post
If there is one thing Kelimutu National Park officials have learned about preserving the park, it is the importance of community involvement.
Spanning an area of some 5,300 hectares designated official parkland since 1992, Kelimutu is home to the famous three-colored crater lakes, an arboretum showcasing endemic flora in the area, including Begonia kelimutuensis, Rhododendron renschianum, V...
- PLN has signed contracts for power plants to generate 31,000 MW
- Anies, Sandiaga leave town
- Hundreds of residents escorted out of besieged Papuan villages
- Journalist named suspect over traffic accident involving Setya Novanto
- 'Despacito' sweeps Latin Grammys -- and heads to Asia
- Jokowi orders Setya to obey law
- Album Review: 'Reputation' by Taylor Swift
- Jakarta least tolerant city in Indonesia: human rights group
- Minister gives taxpayers another chance to declare hidden wealth
- Pertamina says fuel prices need to be increased